Portraits featuring your personality and character
Create your story: how do you want people to remember you? We work together to hand craft images that give life, clarity and meaning to your context, highlighting your personality and positive attitude... with which your brand story becomes compelling.
- Look confident and enthusiastic about your job
- Style appropriate for your industry makes your LinkedIn profile and professional bio instantly credible; useful for job search.
- Lasting impression is a key in effective networking and your future advancement.
- Style can be tuned to informal and relaxed for less traditional industries.
- Common mistake 1: keeping your old headshot for younger look, failing to show your experience.
- Common mistake 2: take a casual snapshot, crop it and call it a headshot. Don't look sloppy!
- Be ready for the spotlight opportunity. Add value to your career.
- See corporate headshots page for more info, including a wide range of sample images, packages and pricing. This is an easy, painless and engaging session.
- Show you can act, don't just show how you look. Bring out your natural character to make your face stick in casting directors' mind.
- Show the best of you, in the best light.
- Common mistake: trying to make headshots look fancy. Keep it clean-cut and focus on your face!
- Natural look retouching enhances the skin without misrepresenting (optional).
- Photographer who evokes your mind and brings out your personality.
See actor headshots page for more information, including sample images, packages and prices.
A visual tool that boosts your chance to connect with new people:
- Onnline dating profile pictures, especially for
- Personal branding, especially for relationship-based businesses and networking,
- Audience engagement for leaders, celebrities and rock stars!
- Common mistake: letting your friend or intern take these pictures. People can tell when the picture looks awkward or lacks personality. (Selfies are a non-starter.)
BEAUPIX photographer is an expert in this area. See personality portraits page for more info, packages, pricing and more. Remember: people look at your pictures before they read the text!
- On-site headshots for groups
- Group portraits
- Healthcare: photo for medical/dental practice
- Documentary photo for corporate events
I've worked with many top photographers over the years for work and personal shots, and Ryuji of Beaux Studio is seriously one of the best photographers out there! Do not waste your time and money going anywhere else when it comes to getting a photograph that not only authentically represents who you are, your brand, but creates an image that projects the best parts of you. He is a master at understanding your mindset and working with you whether you are camera shy or love the limelight. He is an expert artist, marketer and creative business owner. Most importantly, he cares deeply that you are satisfied with the results and not tied up in his own ego. Listen carefully to all of his advice to prepare for the photo - he truly knows what he is doing and is going to produce a meaningful and effective photograph for you! – Alicia H., a creative business owner in Weston, MA
A superbly professional, fantastic and efficient experience with excellent quality photographs. Needed to obtain professional portraits for fellowship applications as well as personal use, was able to very easily get in contact with Ryuji with expedient response, followed by a scheduled phone call to discuss the details of the shoot. He was very accommodating to a very tight schedule. With regards to his work he is very detailed yet swift, and definitely finds the missing piece of a photo with sophisticated ease. Excellent experience and would most certainly return for any additional photos ever needed in the future. Highly recommend. –Youssra M.
Ryuji is a true artist and working with him has transformed how I look at a headshot. He manages to take numerous photos and harvest a handful of photos that tell the story the client wants to share, all in a stress-free atmosphere. Ryuji has a keen understanding of aesthetics and sees the character in each smirk, squint and head tilt; it was as educational for me as it was productive.
We did a session for two headshots - one more formal indoors and another less stuffy outdoors. I ended with a few images and I love them all. The shoot was easy and Ryuji is terribly interesting so it's quite easy to make conversation and relax.
The studio is in the Midway Building and it's wonderful. There is a lot of texture - backdrops, industrial doors and windows, exposed brick and more. You could get a dozen different wonderful photos without leaving his space.
Ultimately, I paid a very reasonable price, I had no problem scheduling it, Ryuji was a true professional and friendly, and I loved the results. I honestly wish I could give it ten stars. Highly recommended. I will go back again (and my wife will be going soon as well). – Anthony C.